Driving After Consuming Under Age 21

Winston-Salem Underage Driving After Consuming Attorney

Do Not Let One Mistake Ruin Your Life Or Your Teens Life

North Carolina has a zero-tolerance policy for young people under age 21 who are drinking and driving. A conviction of this crime could bring serious penalties, including fines, loss of driving privileges and serious reputation damage. The most tragic aspect of these penalties is that they are almost always the single major mistake a young person makes. If you are a high school or college student, or if you have a son or daughter who has been charged with driving after consuming under age 21 or DWI, a conviction for this one mistake could be disastrous.

It is essential to work with an attorney who has experience defending youths and young adults against underage drinking and driving charges.

Strong Defense Against Underage Drunk Driving Charges

As a Winston-Salem underage driving after consuming lawyer, I understand the importance of defending you against these charges aggressively. With more than 20 years of legal experience, I know how to prepare your case, and I have a thorough understanding of your rights and the options available to you.

My staff and I can provide you with personal, individualized legal service, walking you through every stage of your case.

Underage Drunk Driving Lawyer In Forsyth, Davidson And Davie Counties

My Winston-Salem office is located four miles from the Wake Forest campus. I am a Wake Forest Graduate myself, so I am in a unique position to represent Wake Forest students charged with DWI or driving after consuming under age 21 charges, and I am also available to represent students from the following schools and more:

  • UNC School of the Arts
  • Winston-Salem State University
  • Salem College
  • Mount Tabor High School
  • Reynolds High School
  • High Point University
  • Forsyth Country Day School
  • Bishop McGuinness High School
  • Reagan High School
  • West Forsyth High School

Contact 336-803-7431

Call 336-803-7431 or contact me online.